Tanya Burr Cosmetics Rosy Flush

      


I haven’t written in my blog in over a year which is just sad, so as I am now 21 I want to start getting back into it so that one day I can look back over the things that I loved. With that my first blog is going to be a review, of the Tanya Burr rosy flush palette.




     

 I recently did a little order from feel unique, and eventually it made it too my door. After a few weeks of waiting the anticipation for this product to arrive was high. For the price I am a fan, costing just under $20 AUD. With my light skin tone a gentle hand with the bronzer is needed but it can contour and give a warmth to the skin. I find the highlight is great for day time, or for a stronger look ( that I am currently loving) it can be built up. The blush is probably my least favourite , but still nice and wearable, has a bit of shimmer and I just don’t love it as much as my tarte blush , but hey it a lot more adorable then tarte, so great for just day to day.   



    
     For special occasion I will be reaching for my hourglass palette ( stay tuned for a full review on that one), but for going out for a drink or even to uni I think this palette is great to have in the collection. I would recommend for anyone looking for a complete face powder set that doesn't break the bank to much, and with feel unique free shipping over $20 can get it straight to your door easily, unfortunately in Australia cannot buy in stores to my knowledge. 

   comment below if you used this palette, or other suggestion for bronzers, highlighters or blushes 

   love
   livefree 

Comments

  1. Oh wow this palette looks absolutely lovely and has all the essentials!


    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!


    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    VISIT MY BLOG: BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts